Emma Chow | Cacao Ceremony and Massage | 24 October 18:00 PM - 20:30 PMRegular price£125.00 Sale price
Pickup currently unavailable
Monday 24 October 18:00 PM - 20:30 PM
- Cacao ceremony led by expert Emma Chow
- Self-massage using Menteath's artisan smoky body rituals led by founder Felicity Menteath
- Traditional artisan cacao drink made together
- KP Studio Handmade Ceremonial Ceramic Mug - specially made for your ceremony (worth £25)
- Menteath take away gift bag (worth £30)
- Nurture x Nature take away gift bag (worth £30)
£5 off any 454g brick of Cacao Source ceremonial cacao
Yoga nidra: A blissful laying-down meditation for reconnecting with your heart.
Journalling: Guided reflection to give your voice space to express and be heard.
Cacao variety we'll work with: Mama Amor, an especially feminine variety tended to by an all-women farm.
Menteath oil we'll work with: Wild Path Body Ritual
What you will need to bring:
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring extra layer for warmth / a blanket
- Yoga mat/towel (if there's space for laying down)
- Pen and paper/journal
Absolutely otherworldly experience. Flick is a gem, her products are divine and her facials are magical. Can I give her 6 stars? ✨✨✨✨✨✨
Add customer reviews and testimonials to showcase your store's happy customers.